Virgin Mojito Light
An alcohol-free variant of the famous Mojito. This recipe is a little lighter than the classic Virgin mojito, lemonade is replaced by sparkling water.
- 10 cl Caraïbos Mojito
- 2 cl Sparkling water
- 1/2 fresh lime
- 8 Fresh mint leaves
- Place 6 fresh mint leaves in a mojito glass.
- Add 1/2 lime, cut into quarters.
- Using a cocktail muddler, gently crush the ingredients so as not to crush them.
- Half fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Add the Mojito cocktail.
- Top with sparkling water.
- With a long spoon, stir from bottom to top.
Decoration: Add two mint leaves and a slice of lime to the edge of the glass.