Fresh Tomato Juice
Refresh yourself with this homemade tomato juice recipe prepared in a blender. Simple and quick to make, this healthy and delicious juice is perfect for an appetizer or any time of the day. Follow the steps below to prepare a delicious tomato juice.
For an extra touch, decorate the glasses with a small celery stalk. This homemade tomato juice is a healthy and delicious drink that you can customize to your preferences.
- 500 g of tomatoes
- Celery salt, to taste
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 ice cube (optional)
- Wash the tomatoes and remove the stem.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters, then place them in the blender.
- Blend the tomatoes until smooth and homogeneous.
- Place a fine sieve over a bowl and pour the tomato mixture into it to filter out the skins and seeds. Gently press with a spoon to extract all the juice.
- Pour the filtered tomato juice into the glasses.
- Season the tomato juice with celery salt and the juice of half a lemon, to taste.
- If desired, add an ice cube to each glass for an even more refreshing drink.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your homemade tomato juice.