This cocktail is a mixture of tangy and sweet flavours. It can be enjoyed at any time of the day. There are many variations to discover on the site, but this recipe remains the official of the IBA
- 6 cl Cachaça
- 1 cl cane syrup
- 1 fresh lime
- Wash and cut the lime in four.
- Place the lime wedges in a glass.
- Lightly crush them with a round-tipped cocktail muddler to reveal all the flavours.
- Add the cane syrup.
- Fill with crushed ice and pour in the cachaça.
- Mix with a bar spoon for a few seconds.