The Gin Royal is a variation of the Gin Fizz that uses champagne instead of soda water for a more elegant and bubbly cocktail.
- 60ml gin
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- Ice cubes
- Pour the gin, lemon juice, and sugar syrup into a shaker filled with ice.
- Close the shaker and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into a champagne flute filled with fresh ice.
- Top up with champagne and gently stir.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and serve immediately.