Elegant and glamorous alcohol-free cocktail with sparkling water and rose.
- 5 cl Rose Syrup
- 1 sheet gelatin
- Rose water
- Put the gelatin sheet in a shallow plate filled with water.
- Add the rose syrup and perrier to a saucepan.
- Heat for a few minutes without boiling.
- Incorporate the softened gelatin sheet into the preparation.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Pour 4 cl of preparation into a tumbler glass.
- Book in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Push the rose button rod into the glass gelatin.
- Pour again 1 cl of preparation so that the stem is well maintained.
- Set aside for 15 minutes.
- When ready to serve, pour a dash of rose water on the rosebud.
- And complete the perrier glass very delicately.