A refreshing alcohol-free cocktail, such as fresh lemonade with Schweppes tonic, fresh green lemons and a subtle touch of ginger and lemongrass, is a great way to add a touch of freshness to your day. You can easily prepare this delicious drink in a few minutes and enjoy the benefits of a non-alcoholic cocktail and the associated flavors.
- 75 cl Schweppes tonic
- 25 cl mineral water
- 4 Limes
- 50 g Semolina sugar
- 1/2 ginger nuts
- 1 Citronella stem
- 1 bunch of lemon balm
- In a saucepan add the water, sugar and zest of a lemon.
- Heat by stopping at the first boil.
- In the syrup, infuse half the crushed lemon balm, the lemongrass stalk and the chopped ginger.
- Add ice cubes to a carafe, the syrup, the rest of the lemon balm, the juice of both citins and the others cut into quarters.
- Finish with the tonic schweppes.
- Serve in old fashioned glasses.