Raspberry and Hibiscus Smoothie
Elegant smoothie with its hibiscus flower based on raspberry.
- 50 cl d'Eau
- 10 cl d'Eau de Rose
- 500 g de Framboises
- 15 g de Fleurs d Hibiscus séchées
- 2 c à s de Sucre en poudre
- Pour the water into a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Place hibiscus flowers in a dish.
- Pour the boiling water over the flowers and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Wash the raspberries and add them to a blender with the sugar.
- Mix several seconds.
- Filter the flower infusion and pour it into the blender.
- Add the rose water.
- Mix again for a few seconds.
- Reserve several hours in the fridge.
- Pour into smoothie glasses filled with ice.
Decoration: Add a few raspberries and rose or hibiscus petals.