Homemade Raspberry Syrup
This recipe will allow you to prepare a delicious homemade raspberry syrup in just a few minutes. You can use it to sweeten your favorite beverages or to add a fruity touch to your desserts.
- 200 g of sugar
- 60 g of raspberries
- 120 ml of water
- In a saucepan, pour the sugar and add the water.
- Stir with a wooden spoon and bring to medium-low heat.
- Continue stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the raspberries (fresh or frozen) and cook until they soften and easily burst.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and strain the mixture through a fine sieve using a spatula to extract the maximum amount of juice.
- Let the syrup cool, it will thicken as it cools.
- Store the syrup in an airtight container or bottle.