Blueberry and Mint Iced Tea
Refresh yourself with our delicious Blueberry and Mint Iced Tea, a non-alcoholic cocktail that transports you straight to long summer afternoons. The perfect combination of green tea, juicy blueberries, and fresh mint makes this drink refreshing and aromatic. Besides its incredible taste, this recipe is easy to prepare and provides an excellent alternative to sugary sodas.
- 150g fresh blueberries
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- 5 to 6 green tea bags
- 1.5 liters of hot water
- Start by crushing the fresh blueberries and mint leaves in a large pitcher to extract their flavors.
- Next, add the green tea bags to your blueberry and mint mixture.
- Pour the hot water over the ingredients and mix everything well.
- Let it steep for at least 15 minutes. The longer you steep, the more pronounced the blueberry and mint flavors will be in your tea.
- Once the infusion is done, remove the tea bags.
- Strain the tea using a sieve to remove the blueberries and mint.
- Add ice to the pitcher and pour the tea over it.
- For a decorative touch, garnish with a few extra blueberries and mint leaves if desired.