Sangria Strawberry Blueberry
The famous Rosé Sangria based on strawberry and blueberry, well perfumed and light in alcohol.
- 1.5 of pink wine
- 33 cl of sparkling water
- 500 g Strawberries
- 200 g Blueberries
- 100 g cane syrup
- 30 fresh mint leaves
- Ajoutez 250 g de fraises au blender.
- Mix for a few minutes.
- Pass the grout through a colander to extract the grains.
- Add the coulis to a large bowl.
- Pour in the wine and cane syrup.
- Add the mint leaves.
- Stir with a spoon
- Book in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with sparkling water.
- Remove the remaining strawberries and cut them into slices.
- Add them to the preparation with the blueberries.
- Stir again.
Decoration: Add a strawberry cut in half and a mint leaf to each glass.