A non-alcoholic cocktail with sparkling, grapefruit, lemon and fresh mint is a refreshing delight. Lovers of non-alcoholic cocktails will be delighted by the unique combination of sour and sweet flavours of sparkling, grapefruit and lemon, enhanced by fresh mint.
- 10 cl Sparkling without alcohol Classic
- 4 cl grapefruit syrup
- 1 cl grapefruit juice
- 2 cl Squeezed lemon juice
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- Pour grapefruit syrup and fresh mint into a shaker.
- Gently crush with a cocktail muddler.
- Add some ice cubes.
- Pour in the grapefruit juice and the lemon juice.
- Shake energetically.
- Pour into a flute.
- Stretch out some sparkle.