A distant cousin of the Mojito, the Moji'Tea captivates with its unique blend of refreshing green tea and citrusy notes, imparting a revitalizing touch to each sip.
A mild and refreshing cocktail that combines white rum, mint-infused green tea, and a hint of lemon. A true fusion of flavors reminiscent of hot summer afternoons and evoking a tropical getaway sensation.
For an even cooler version, you can lightly muddle the mint at the bottom of the glass before adding the other ingredients. This action will release the essential oils of the mint, giving your Moji'Tea an even more powerful aroma.
- 3 cl (1 oz) White Rum (40°)
- 1.5 cl (0.5 oz) Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 7 cl (2.5 oz) Mint-infused green tea
- 1 cl (0.35 oz) Cane sugar syrup
- 5 cl (1.75 oz) Lemon soda
- Ice cubes
- Prepare the mint-infused green tea and let it cool in advance.
- Fill a tumbler or highball glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour the white rum over the ice cubes.
- Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Gently incorporate the cooled green tea.
- Add the cane sugar syrup to bring natural sweetness.
- Pour in the lemon soda to add some fizz to the mix.
- Using a long spoon, gently stir the cocktail to combine all the ingredients.
- For garnish, insert a fresh mint leaf into the glass and hang a thin slice of lemon on the rim of the glass.