A great classic of the official IBA cocktail that is back in fashion. The glass of the same name is used to serve it.
- 4 cl Scotch whisky
- 1 dash Bitter Angostura
- 1 piece of sugar
- Sparkling water
- 1 orange zest or slice
- 1 cherry
- Place a piece of sugar in an Old Fashioned glass.
- Soak it with a dash of bitter.
- Crush the piece of sugar with a pestle or the back of a spoon.
- Add some ice cubes.
- Pour in the whiskey and add more sparkling water.
- <stong>Decorate:</strong> Add a zest of orange or a slice of orange with a cherry.