Iced tea is a delicious, refreshing cocktail perfect for hot summer days. This simple and easy-to-make recipe requires a few basic ingredients, which you can find at any supermarket.
To make iced tea, you'll need brewed tea, fresh lemon juice, cane sugar syrup, and ice cubes. The tea can be either black or green, depending on your preferences. The cane sugar syrup adds a touch of sweetness to the drink, while the lemon juice gives it a tangy and refreshing flavor.
Making iced tea is very simple. You just need to brew the tea for 2 hours at room temperature, then strain it to remove the tea leaves. Next, you mix the brewed tea with fresh lemon juice and cane sugar syrup in a shaker filled with ice cubes. You shake the shaker for a few seconds to mix the ingredients, then pour the drink into long drink glasses filled with ice cubes.
To add a touch of decoration and freshness to your iced tea, you can garnish each glass with a lemon slice. This drink is ideal for cooling off on hot summer days, or for accompanying an aperitif or barbecue with friends.
- 60 cl of brewed tea
- 6 cl of fresh lemon juice
- 4 cl of cane sugar syrup
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Brew the tea for 2 hours at room temperature and strain it to remove the tea leaves.
- In a shaker, add the ice cubes, brewed tea, fresh lemon juice, and cane sugar syrup.
- Shake the shaker vigorously for about 10 seconds to mix the ingredients well.
- Pour the mixture into long drink glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish each glass with a lemon slice to add a touch of freshness and decoration.
- Serve immediately and enjoy this refreshing iced tea !