Welcome to this Red Ant cocktail recipe ! If you're looking for an original and refined cocktail to impress your guests, the Red Ant might be exactly what you're looking for. This drink is both fruity, smoky, and slightly bitter, with notes of cherry, whiskey, and mezcal. It is also beautifully presented with amarena cherries as decoration. Follow the instructions above to easily and quickly make this cocktail at home. It's a perfect drink for parties with friends or special occasions, but remember to consume in moderation. So, grab your shaker and get ready to savor the Red Ant cocktail !
- 6 cl of Kirsch
- 18 cl of Whiskey
- 6 cl of cherry liqueur
- 4 tsp of Mezcal
- A few drops of chocolate bitters
- 12 amarena cherries for decoration
- Ice cubes
- In a shaker half-filled with ice, add all the cocktail ingredients.
- Close the lid tightly and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- In pre-chilled cocktail glasses, pour the mixture while filtering to keep the ice cubes.
- For decoration, string 3 amarena cherries on a wooden skewer and place it on the edge of each glass.
- Serve immediately.