Caipirinha Refined Version
The famous Brazilian cocktail, Caipirinha revisited in a refined way with fennel and cloves. Amazing mix!
- 1 glass of Cachaça
- Juice of 4 limes
- 1 L of Water
- 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons cloves
- Rapadura sugar
- Add the water, sugar, cloves and fennel seeds to a carafe.
- Keep cool until the next day.
- Filters the preparation.
- Add the lemon juice and cachaça.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Add crushed ice to 10 old fashioned glasses.
Decoration : Add a lime slice to each glass.