Christmas tea honey, cinnamon lemon
Christmas tea is a tradition for many families. This special tea is a mixture of several flavors and is usually served with gingerbread and Christmas cookies. Cinnamon, lemon and honey are the main ingredients of this Christmas tea, which gives it a unique flavor. For some, preparing Christmas tea is a magical time when you can enjoy the company of family and friends while warming up on a winter afternoon.
- 1 bag of Earl Grey tea
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Juice and zest of 1/2 untreated lemon + 1 thin slice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 250 ml water
- Bring water and lemon zest to a boil
- Get off the heat and add the cinnamon and tea bag
- Infuse for 4 minutes and filter
- Put the tea back in the pot and add the lemon juice and honey
- Heat over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.